6 Aralık 2015 Pazar

İngilizce Deyimler ve İfadeler 60

to come into (3) 


= to enter (a place)

= bir yere girmek, gelmek, katılmak

ingilizce girmek gelmek katılmak
come into phrasal verb English


* Everyone watched her as she came into the room.
  (Odaya girerken herkes ona baktı.)

* How did you come into my house?
  (Evime nasıl girdin?)

* Search everyone who comes into this room.
  (Bu odaya giren herkesi ara.)

* Tom, could you come into my office?
  (Tom, ofisime gelebilir misin?)

* Don't come into my room without knocking.
  (Kapımı çalmadan/tıklatmadan odama girmeyin.)

* I'll come into the office early tomorrow.
  (Yarın ofise erken geleceğim.)

* Why didn't you come into work yesterday?
  (Dün niye işe gelmedin?)

* Tom came into the restaurant and sat at his usual table.
  (Tom restorana girip her zamanki masasına oturdu.)

* Can't you keep your dog from coming into my garden?
  (Köpeğinin bahçeme girmesini engelleyemez misin?)

* A good idea came into my head.
  (Aklıma güzel/iyi bir fikir geldi.)

* A new student came into the class.
  (Sınıfa yeni bir öğrenci geldi/katıldı.)

* John came into my room without knocking.
  (John kapımı çalmadan odama girdi.)

* The burglar came into the house through this door.
  (Hırsız eve bu kapıdan girdi.)

* She knelt down as she came into the church.
  (Kiliseye girince dizlerinin üstüne çöktü.)

* Tears came into my eyes when I was chopping onions.
  (Soğan doğrarken gözlerime yaş geldi/gözlerim yaşardı.)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder